YEARS OF PRACTICE
REPORTS RENDERING OPINIONS
Dr. Suzanne Dupée, M.D.
Dr. Dupée is is triple board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry
and Neurology in General Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry. She has been in private practice since 2002 in Los Angeles.
Dr suzanne Dupée, M.D.
Dr. Dupée treats include:
Dr. Dupee has extensive experience managing psychiatric medications for children, adolescents, and adults including the following conditions:
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Behavioral Disorders in Childhood
- Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance Use Disorders
- Post Partum Depression
I have been trained in various modalities of therapy including:
- Individual Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Family Therapy
- Coparenting counseling
- Grief & Loss
- Life Transitions
- Women’s Issues
- Parenting Skills
- Stress Management
- Play Therapy for young children
Many patients, however, seek therapy through psychologists, MFTs or Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) for financial reasons. I work closely with therapists to manage patients medications, or consulting.