Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of this Website, located at https://DrDupee.com
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All intellectual property rights are reserved and belong to Dr Suzanne Dupee.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://DrDupee.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://DrDupee.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://DrDupee.com
- Redistribute content from https://DrDupee.com
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- imit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.